Now, when your clients ask you to deliver the world, you have an answer.
Stretched across five miles of unspoiled bay shoreline in Panama City, Florida, SweetBay is a dream home, a dream neighborhood and a dream community all in one. Here your clients will find customizable, thoughtfully designed new construction homes for sale—nestled next to pools, outdoor parks, sports courts, boat docks and the calm waters of North Bay—and anchored by a free K-8 public charter school that’s one of the best in the state. It’s everything and more, delivered.
Your client is looking to buy. We're here to help.
To get in touch with our Welcome Center staff, fill out this form or call us at (844) 357-9338.
3204 Heartleaf Ave. East Panama City, FL 32405
Hours of Operation
Mon-Sat 10am-6pm Sun 12pm-5pm
Call for more information
- What is built at SweetBay, and what is coming?
- More than 100 homes are complete today, with a new phase of homes currently under construction. The community has numerous parks, miles of trails, the first neighborhood pool and access to the waters of North Bay. Our planners and architects are already at work on the designs for the Town Center, which will feature shops, local restaurants and a central grocery store to anchor the community. SweetBay will grow to more than 3,000 residences over the next 15 years.
- What does a visit include?
- A visit includes a self-guided tour of nine fully-furnished home models, with a Welcome Center and sales team available for questions should a need arise.
- Who is developing the community?
- One tour of the SweetBay community and you’ll see that every square foot is thoughtfully designed. This is no accident. Our team is behind some of the most stunning developments along Northwest Florida’s famed 30A highway, including Draper Lake and Rosemary Beach. And now we’re bringing the new urbanism of South Walton to North Bay.
- What is the history of SweetBay?
- Bringing life to a former airport site, SweetBay is the largest land reuse project in Florida, transforming the former Panama City-Bay County airport site into a community unlike any other in Northwest Florida.